flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Tour de FlexJS
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:32:53 GMT
Hi,

Regarding the notation of a "Tour de FlexJS" in the spirit of the "Tour de Flex", I thought
I might start a repository to hold it. We have a lot of material now and people could begin
contributing to it.

Perhaps the repo could be "flex-tourjs" or something similar. I think keeping the project
separate from the FlexJS SDK would allow it to be released on its own schedule and not tie
up the FlexJS release with more issues.

Let me know what you think. Alex has suggested using the ASDoc example as the starting point.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project