flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Runtime error when setting a property to a constant value
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 22:28:09 GMT

On 1/6/17, 1:33 PM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com> wrote:

>I just test your changes on fontawesome branch and falcon produces correct
>values, but another problem appears.
>Once I got my string how actually I can create in javascript my class ?
>1) Probably I need to have my class produced by compiler, but it doesn't
>happen. If I have in mxml script [1] it won't produce
>org\apache\flex\fa\FontAwesomeIconType.js - don't know why. - Another bug

Maybe, what does the JS for the MXML look like?

>2) I did a test and produce this class doing property
> public function ggg():String
>    return FontAwesomeIconSize.X2;
>Once I have it in ConstantBinding won't work:
>var myClass = new "org.apache.flex.fa.FontAwesomeIconType" - it is not
>working in javascript.

ConstantBinding already has code that you can use for this.  See the
"split()" code and how it works.  But instead of taking the name from
FLEXJS_CLASS_INFO, you just want to work directly with the
"org.apache.flex.fa.FontAwesomeIconType" string.

View raw message