flex-dev mailing list archives

From Yishay Weiss <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] "MDL + VS Code" ready to go?
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:32:33 GMT
It sounds like you’ve got your expectations levels right. It’s not at 1.0, but it should
be good enough for a simple project. The community here has been very responsive when we’ve
encountered problems (and we have), which to some degree makes the bet safer.

From: OK<mailto:post@olafkrueger.net>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 1:43 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>
Subject: [FlexJS] "MDL + VS Code" ready to go?

Hi guys,
first thanks again to all of you for all the efforts to push FlexJS in the
right direction!

For an upcoming simple project I maybe have the chance to choose FlexJS.
Going with FlexJS would be great cause the best way to legitimate any kind
of effort regarding the FlexJS framework within the scope of my daily job is
to have at least an FlexJS app in production.

The main purpose of the upcoming project/app is to just to collect some data
by providing some material design based forms. My Idea is to build the
"consumer UI" with FlexJS and the probably more complex "admin UI" with the
standard Flex SDK.

Cause I've not followed the complete discusson here in the past I wonder if
the current code base is stable and complete enough to realize such an app
with FlexJS.
I understand 1.0 is not reality yet and I don't expect a perfect working
framework but if I suggest FlexJS as a potential candiate for us I'd like to
make sure not to spend too much time with framework issues.

Could anybody share his expericance?

Thanks,
Olaf