flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [FlexJS][Discuss] About DataGrid -> MDL Table
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 11:44:24 GMT
Hi,

just thinking in MDL Table, I want to make some research to see how to do
it....

Maybe it could be an extension of DataGrid, or it could be a List with a
item renderer with cells (many times that was the trick in old Flex SDK)

I remember reading some Peter's post about data grid saying that FlexJS
Datagrid is formed by various List synced, is that true?

So right now I want to start this thread in order to discuss and see
opinions on how is the best way to create the MDL Table component.

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira