flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Flex Twitter Account Changes
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 23:01:49 GMT
Hi,

just make some adjustment to our twitter account:

https://twitter.com/apacheflex

Mainly:

* Changed Main Picture (still hope to have more time in the future to make
more of this blender 3d art)
* Adjust Logo account size (to have more white borders and let "breath" a
bit)
* Insert a text description of our project

And finaly tweeted about the UX/UI seek with hashtags so people looking for
#UX #UI #Design could see us...

Still If someone nows a good place where we could ask for help in design
(some place with lots of good UX/UI designers) please let me know :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira