flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] [Discuss] Add support for "automationName" for making unit-tests simpler
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 23:35:47 GMT
mmm I was thinink on Injecting, but inject could be problematic since
mainly *all* components would get the automation bead and maybe that's not
what we want. Ejecting? mmm don't like the idea of "writing" it down to the
component...don't know right now....

I like the spring framework philosophy for this cases where some
configuration makes what you want without *blurring* the code.

In such philosophy you don't put nothing in the code, and instead you
configure in some external resources what you want to put or quit at your
discretion, so in this case, you could have a list of controls that will
have automation bead in a config file, and that list would be used to
inject automation bead in the listed controls (maybe even the relation of
control and its corresponding automation bead

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.