flex-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Happy New Year 2017
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2017 04:31:55 GMT
Happy New Year to you too, Carlos! Excellent work on initiating the MDL
integration and for making it one of the particularly exciting parts of
what's coming up in the next version. It's great to see a few people
contributing or talking about doing it soon. This effort has strong
potential to attract more new users and contributors. Keep up the good work!

- Josh