flex-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] ... Step by step ... uuuuh baby ...
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 14:02:32 GMT
Cool! I'll have to take a look at how you implemented it, when you're
finished. I'd love to add better support for the Feathers SDK in IntelliJ
too.

- Josh

On Jan 26, 2017 4:42 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

Im comming closer to implementing FlexJS support for the open-source Flex
plugin of IntelliJ.
I decided not to hack the FlexSDK support but create a separate type of SDK
(FlexJS SDK) for which I will be able to provide separate templates and
configuration options without messing with the other stuff.

Little teaser image:
https://postimg.org/image/5m5w62p59/

Anyone able to provide me with a 16x16 icon for FlexJS is greatly welcome
... I just took the original and added a red „JS“ to it ... sort of looks
like an error indicator.

Alex D. was a great help in providing code pointers for getting me started
… hopefully it won’t be too much work to finish this ;-)

Chris