flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Let's make it happen :-)
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 18:34:16 GMT
Ok so I just added a confluence page, which we could use to aggregate several questions.

I also added a short text (even purchased a picture I think would fit nicely) … please add
your names in the “supporter” column, if you support a given option in the first two parts
(name and day selection)

Also feel free to change the text and add things to the schedule, eventually comment back
here, if something needs discussing. I think this thread should be used for the discussion
and the confluence page should be the current state of the discussion. Making it easier for
others so see the current state.

The schedule still has some blanks that need to be filled. I already added talks people mentioned
in the other thread and one talk I think we should have somebody do. But it’s just a collection
of ideas.

Chris