flex-dev mailing list archives

From Yishay Weiss <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] Using Maven with Flash Builder
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 08:38:34 GMT
I just tried flexjs-simple-application-pure-js-archetype and it works.

Performance is still not good compared to flash. It takes me 6 seconds to build the flash
version of our application in Flash Builder, and 40 seconds to build the JS version in the
command line.

Thanks for making this work.

From: Christofer Dutz<mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 9:30 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] Using Maven with Flash Builder

Hi all,

I just pushed some updates to the “flexjs-simple-application-archetype”. I noticed that
the example didn’t correctly package the output of the JS build as a war file to the maven
build, but that’s fixed now.
Also I added two new archetypes: “flexjs-simple-application-pure-js-archetype” and “flexjs-simple-application-pure-swf-archetype”,
which build pure js and swf applications in debug-mode. If you want a release build, all you
have to do is use the “release” profile by adding “-P release” to the command line.