flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FlexJS] ... Step by step ... uuuuh baby ...
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:42:21 GMT
Im comming closer to implementing FlexJS support for the open-source Flex plugin of IntelliJ.
I decided not to hack the FlexSDK support but create a separate type of SDK (FlexJS SDK) for
which I will be able to provide separate templates and configuration options without messing
with the other stuff.

Little teaser image:
https://postimg.org/image/5m5w62p59/

Anyone able to provide me with a 16x16 icon for FlexJS is greatly welcome ... I just took
the original and added a red „JS“ to it ... sort of looks like an error indicator.

Alex D. was a great help in providing code pointers for getting me started … hopefully it
won’t be too much work to finish this ;-)

Chris