flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK 4.16 RC1 release
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:39:58 GMT
Hi,

So I just found a regression issue with spark  drop down lists. And there looks to be a few
other regression issue that need to be looked out.

BTW the mustella tests have suffered a bit of rot and there are several tests that need up
dating. Not that surprising - that what you get when you wait a year between releases.

Of the current test failing these are likely regression issues:
- Drop down lists (fixed)
- CurrencyValidator issues
- NumericStepper mirroring tests out by several pixels
- Title Window mirroring tests failing

I’m not sure how important the mirroring or the exact consequences of the test failing,
they may be minor and we could consider to release with that issue noted. CurrencyValidator
IMO does need to be looked at.

Other tests that are failing but are probably OK include:
- Graphic primitive rotation tests failing with 45.000000 != 45
- Graphs and Chart issue. Some date axis out by one day - looks to be leap year / rounding
issue?
- NumberValidator - two tests failing looks OK to me it's changing to unknown local and the
test expects that switch to work
- Several wireframe test failing because I think the wireframe theme was removed? (from memory)
- A few other because of very slightly off bitmaps (sub pixel / < 1% shading colour)

So I’ll hold off making the RC until it is decided what to do about the above, who can help
fix these issues and if we decide to release with any of these outstanding.

I’m working on-site the rest of the week so probably wont be able to get to this until next
week.

Thanks,
Justin