flex-dev mailing list archives

From sankar <santanu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] MDL requires JS:Container type of component
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:19:01 GMT
Ok. I able to come up with something that I was trying for (components laying
horizontally and aligned vertically):

<js:Div style="display:flex; align-items:center">
	<js:TextNode text="Hello!"/>
	<mdl:Spacer/>
	<mdl:TextField/>
</js:Div>

These also use HTML SWC API; and I didn't seen any plain Label type of
component to MDL, so I generally using js:TextNode. Is there something else
available that works as label in MDL?

Talking on something else, I didn't found any date chooser component to
https://getmdl.io. Does that mean FlexJS MDL shall not have something like
that until the original mdl library has it?

Thanks!