flex-dev mailing list archives

From sankar <santanu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - MDL Table component and example initial implementation
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:27:36 GMT
Hi Carlos,

I do agree for the first phase of release, whatever you did, is spell
bounding. And there is no question on that.

I'll be happy to help you to make the MDL components more feature-rich per
real-life application needs. Although, I'm not very familiar with
JavaScript/CSS parts but trying to learn their behavior as I'm going :)

For 1, it that checkbox problem somehow fix, then it'll also help us resolve
the runtime update to Table component implementation. At this moment, I'm
taking that checkbox is the only way to select a row of item. But we shall
need an event dispatcher by Table upon checkbox selection, though.

The scrolling stuff, I think those solution (you supplied the links) exactly
what we need. But I'm unable to put the correct style in correct place
(thanks to my unfamiliarity to CSS).

I assume this part only what we needed to make the Table specific height and
scroll (?)

> table.tableSection tbody {
>       overflow: auto;
>       height: 300px;
> }

My MDL Table already has a class name assigned, where and how am I suppose
to add the above mentioned style, can you please guide?