flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] About Material Icons
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:21:01 GMT
Hi Carlos,

I was thinking about like that some time, but in the end I decided to have
strong typed mechanism rather than generic.

W don't have in our MDL all icons - Let user implement for himself whatever
he want's to have.

For me have specific class which makes one thing is a way better than have
class which taking some string parameter and it can be everything.

MaterialIcon can be an additional option, but if you add it - I think most
users stops using/implement - specific type icons.

That was my point of view...

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC