flex-dev mailing list archives

From yishayw <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Parallel Effect
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2017 10:39:10 GMT
Parallel leaves some IEffect methods in stub state, i.e. the methods are
implemented but empty. Some of these stubs include target, reverse(),
pause(), stop(), resume(). I'm not sure if this is because the author wanted
a basic Parallel which was PAYG, or if it's just unfinished. PAYG here is
tricky because Effects aren't strands. So what do you think, should I create
a ParallelWithReverse class extends Parallel, or should I just add reverse()
to Parallel?