flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Text For the Tour
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:17:39 GMT
Thanks Peter for concept.

Let's say that I have this structure for "alert":

bin/ ‹ the js-debug and js-release output
bin-debug/ ‹ the SWF output
src/ ‹ the usual maven-compatible FlexJS source project

I will be maven oriented in this one, so in order to build this alert
example I will put into the alert folder pom.

It will build for me project but it will do it into the "target" folder. -
Once it finished it will move it to:
"TourJS/src/main/resources/content" from "target" - Is it also ok ?

I assume that this two folders "bin" and "bin-debug" are something which is
generated by ant or other build system.

Apache Flex PMC