flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-35243 - Fix problem with unselecting ToggleTextButton - Use classList.toggle api in order to switch between selected and unselected state - Make ToggleTextButton responsive in case of selecting it...
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 17:22:23 GMT
Make sense. Our MDL library for example is using a log classList API, so
minimum browser is Edge, cause IE11 for example do not handle second
parameter for classList.toggle().

If I change a bit code for this issue I will be able to handle IE11, but
still will use this really nice and handy api from classList. :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
--
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Re-git-commit-flex-asjs-refs-heads-develop-FLEX-35243-Fix-problem-with-unselecting-ToggleTextButton-m-tp58321p58371.html