flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Some things still missing ni FlexJS
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 06:09:34 GMT
Personally I really believe that I get a full time job where the task will be
move from Flex to FlexJS. As long as I have such faith I will be
It is all about attracting by this framework not only developers, but rather
managers, PMs who decide abot technology in the company.

In my opinion the things which we are missing is documentation, good looking
controls and easy possibility to change UI. - The rest of things can come
along with fully time of development.

Apache Flex PMC