flex-dev mailing list archives

From sankar <santanu4...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Data-binding fails when following multiple references
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 05:07:05 GMT

I've reported this issue to JIRA at:

Basically, binding to UI components do not works when following multiple
class references. i.e. following thing should work:

*<js:Label id="lbl" text="{anyClass.fieldA}" width="300"/>*

But this won't:

*<js:Label text="{anyClass.subClass.fieldB}" width="300"/>*

Even if both the fields (fieldA, fieldB) has it's binding prequisites, i.e.
/[Bindable("fieldAChanged")]/ etc. metadatas.

The JIRA issue has been supplied with a basic project/example to demonstrate
this problem. I was wondering if it's something that needs compiler level of
fix, or I/we can fix it someway with some guidance.