flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Runtime error when setting a property to a constant value
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 21:33:34 GMT
Alex,

I just test your changes on fontawesome branch and falcon produces correct
values, but another problem appears.

Once I got my string how actually I can create in javascript my class ?

1) Probably I need to have my class produced by compiler, but it doesn't
happen. If I have in mxml script [1] it won't produce
org\apache\flex\fa\FontAwesomeIconType.js - don't know why. - Another bug ?

2) I did a test and produce this class doing property

[Bindable]
 public function ggg():String
{
    return FontAwesomeIconSize.X2;
}

Once I have it in ConstantBinding won't work:

var myClass = new "org.apache.flex.fa.FontAwesomeIconType" - it is not
working in javascript.

Should I involve goog.required ? Any idea ? What is the namespace for
goog.required ?

[1] https://paste.apache.org/BYL1

Piotr

-----