flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS,MDL][Discuss] Tabs, TabBar with dataProvider+itemRenderer API
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 08:10:19 GMT
Currently MDL Tabs example suffer with bug. If you go to example and started
to play with Tab One, Tab Two you will notice that content
(CustomTabBarPanelItemRenderer) is displaying above TabBar.

Current usage [1]. Tabs will be rendered first, later TabBar so in the
results in HTML code we have structure [2] where TabBar in DOM is being
added as last element.

Question: How to add TabBar as first element ? I would be appreciated for
help with this one.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/EbIC
[2] https://paste.apache.org/xh7F

Thanks,