flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-35243 - Fix problem with unselecting ToggleTextButton - Use classList.toggle api in order to switch between selected and unselected state - Make ToggleTextButton responsive in case of selecting it...
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:34:46 GMT

We can also can get some idea from visits on our web site in google analytics. Note the audience
is developers not users of flex, but it still may be useful.

For the last 6 months browser share is roughly:
Chrome 66%
Firefox 16%
AdobeAIR 10%
Safari 6%
IE 5% (85% IE11, 6% IE8, 4% IE9, 3% IE10)

So IE11 is the majority of IE visit but IE8 is next. IE8 + IE9 make 10% of IE users to our
site which surprised me.

Even with the low % we still talking 1000’s of users. Above 1% = roughly 1000 users.

View raw message