flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Have a Flex project summit at ApacheCon NA 2017?
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:09:17 GMT
Hi Carlos,

If the reason is of financial nature, you could apply for TAC (One of the big benefits of
having the Summit at ApacheCon)

But I think adding a “Let’s 1.0” sort of workshop/talk to the end of the days schedule,
it would be great thing to add remote people to the discussion. Sort of physically present
people sitting in a room discussing and people could attend remotely and appear on the Screen.
I wouldn’t trust technology to have a full presentation based on such remoting though.

Then at least we could get to see you in person … even if it would be difficult to join
us going to a bar afterwards ;-)