flex-dev mailing list archives

From Yishay Weiss <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] About Component Cycle and Events
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2016 08:37:30 GMT
We’ve been using the ‘beadsAdded’ event as a ‘creationComplete’ replacement. This
is fired by all UIBase derivatives (including MXMLItemRenderer) after they’ve been added
to the parent, and all their beads have been added. I think the rest of the relevant events
depend on the component, but Alex will probably have a more complete answer.

From: Carlos Rovira<mailto:carlosrovira@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 10:26 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>
Subject: [FlexJS] About Component Cycle and Events

Hi,

I open this thread to talk about FlexJS Component Cycle and the supported
events.
we need to know what to expect about :

* When data is available in a component
* we don't have the classic methods like commitProperties,
updateDisplayList,...
* What events do we have? initComplete? creationComplete? and what
components have this: UIBase? MXMLItemRenderer?

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira