flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS]Layout problems
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 10:12:42 GMT
That’s something I alluded to in my post.

Container components have double divs to accommodate View and (scroll viewports?). I don’t
think this is generally needed in HTML and I think it causes more problems than it solves.
There should probably be “lightweight” Container and “heavyweight” Container if it’s