flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Starting fresh / new developers
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 20:01:58 GMT
Hi,

First of all I would favor a FlexJS site written in FlexJS. I can definitely provide the parts
we need to add in order to have this auto published, as I just recently fought this fight.
Especially based on the MDL example (which looks amazing).

I think in Apache all projects have their own sub-domain, but not more than one. So I think
in our case we are stuck to “flex.apache.org” but could continue with an URL like http://flex.apache.org/flexjs

Keeping things inside the “flex” domain sort of underlines that this is part of the flex
project and not a separate flexjs project.

Chris

Am 27.12.16, 11:28 schrieb "carlos.rovira@gmail.com im Auftrag von Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@gmail.com