flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] How to add html content?
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2016 15:52:10 GMT
IMO, you could also create a new component called CardOfHTML (or something
like that) and instead of extending ContainerBase, extend UIBase.  It
would have "text" and "html" properties like Label and TextButton.  Then
you could just do:

<mdl:CardOfHTML>
  This is some <h3>HTML</h3>content
</mdL:CardOfHTML>

You may need to wrap the content in a <p> or other top-level tag for now
and specify XHTML as the default namespace.  IMO, we want these sorts of
patterns to work since it is most like HTML coding.

-Alex