flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS, MDL] SnackbarModel and events
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 16:51:02 GMT

On 12/29/16, 1:23 AM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks Alex for explanation. I understand now. I will dispatch event
>strand it should work.

OK, hope it works for you.

Actually, it occurred to me this morning that it might not be correct for
ArraySelectionModel (or any model) to be dispatching model change events
off of itself.  Maybe all model beads should dispatch off the strand and
the views should be listening there.  I think data binding to a List's
selectedIndex/selectedItem may not currently be working without having the
model dispatch from the strand and adding [Bindable] metadata to the List.
 Has anyone seen this work?  I'm short on time this week.  Maybe Peter
will look into it in January.

View raw message