flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex SDK Installer AIR 24 & FP 24
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 05:56:02 GMT
Hi Ghazi,

Unfortunately, AIR 24 is trickier than it used to be for Mac users.
AFAICT, the AIR SDK for Mac is now a DMG file and the install scripts
can't handle that.  We are trying to get Flex SDK 4.16 out the door and
the installer will handle the DMG file and then we'll add AIR 24 to the
list.  However, older SDK versions won't be able to install AIR 24.
FLexJS won't either until we update FlexJS someday.

On 12/17/16, 12:52 AM, "Ghazi Triki" <ghazi.nocturne@gmail.com> wrote:

>Flash Player 24 and AIR 24 have been released, however they can't be
>installed using Flex SDK Installer. Can anyone update the application
>Ghazi Triki

View raw message