flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][Maven] Build failure caused by compiler warnings (was: Re: [FlexJS] How Binding works?)
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 19:10:42 GMT

On 12/9/16, 11:04 AM, "omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>Even if the class as marked as Bindable?

If I understand your plan, yes.  When you write {data.foo}, the binding
system is trying to detect not only changes to foo, but also data.  If you
say that data is of a marker type IBindableObject, there is no foo
property defined on that interface, so there is no way to figure out what
change event would be dispatched.

Also, in my case, I'm just using plain Objects underneath.  If I'm going
to actually use a ValueObject, then casting in some way is "better", but
it would be nice to have a way to use plain Objects and suppress the
individual warnings.

View raw message