flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [1/2] git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - SliderTrackView: ignore coercion of WrappedHTMLElement
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2016 00:17:21 GMT

On 12/2/16, 4:10 PM, "Josh Tynjala" <joshtynjala@gmail.com> wrote:

>Someone just mentioned to me that the Basic project no longer gets built,
>and I guess that I need to make changes to a different project. Is it HTML
>now? Maybe we should remove the Basic project code to avoid confusion, and
>if anything needs to be restored later, we can find it in the history.

I have changes locally that will build Basic.  They should be ok to push
in a day or two.  Basic is the old unwrapped Sprite code.  HTML is a copy
of it with wrapped Sprites.  Hopefully we can go back to having only one
copy soon.

I'd rather not remove Basic, but it is ok for folks to focus on HTML.  We
can sync them up later.

Thanks,
-Alex