flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] ASF SonarQube available (Beta-Testing)
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:26:04 GMT
Well In general it would be possible. SonarQube generally is able to scan ActionScript ...

I didn’t add anything, because I would bet a lot on the fact that the results would be so
bad that we can’t do much with it. Because of all the huge amount of conditional compilation,
which is regarded bad and FlexJS relies greatly upon.

Eventually I would have to have the SQ plugins for that installed though.

I could give it a try though.