flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] MDL List layout
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 09:14:27 GMT
Hi Om,

we didn't create any "layout" yet in MDL like in FlexJS, but the ones
exposed in MDL (Grid,...) and we should think about it If we can introduce
some layout beads or if MDL components and layouts has it as native
implementations.

for example, "flow" is considered in Grid component, since the mdl grid is
flow by default (or at least this seems it happens to me). So If you put a
mdl:Grid container and inside some elements (i.e: Cards) and resize the
browser you'll see it "flowing"

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General