flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Setting up FlexJS and MDL
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:58:13 GMT
Hi Piortr

> Yes Carlos I have full code hinting in Intellij! :) The trick is:
>
> - Point to release version of FlexJS SDK in your module (downloaded by
> installer, cause Maven artefacts are not recognizable)

mmm....but that's the same problem as with VSCode, I expect that IntelliJ,
due to be very close to maven, to be able to recognize maven flexjs, if not
we could get the same with VSCode, and since VSCode (NextgenAS) is more OS,
and have debug, I think is better to stick with it better that IntelliJ (at
least my thinking).

 Thanks!