flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Building Apache Flex team page with FlexJS + MDL
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2016 10:24:45 GMT
Before getting into writing new components for FlexJS/MDL, I thought I
would familiarize myself with the library by building our Apache Flex team
page with FlexJS.

I thought it would be interesting if I first created a reference app using
AngularJS and Angular Material library.  The result can be seen here:

This uses the team.json file that Peter used to build the team page here:

Now, I am going to go ahead and try to build the same exact app using
FlexJS and MDL.  My goal is to ensure that all aspects of the app should
turn out exactly the same.  I will keep updating this thread with my

This is going to be an interesting experience:-)