flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Framework (maven) - Build # 447 - Still Failing
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 14:23:28 GMT
Ok ... so there was a locked file in the html modules target directory. Sould be solved now
☺

Chris

Am 01.12.16, 11:39 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Having a look at this, it seems the agent went offline during one build and after that
there were problems cleaning up the html folder after that. Eventually there’s still a process
having a lock on a file in there ... I’ll investigate the problem.

    Chris

    Am 01.12.16, 11:07 schrieb "carlos.rovira@gmail.com im Auftrag von Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@gmail.com
im Auftrag von carlosrovira@apache.org>:

        mmm that's strange...I have the build running localy. Maybe this could be
        some effect due to the server change ?

        --
        Carlos Rovira
        http://about.me/carlosrovira