flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Building with Maven
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 19:05:29 GMT
Maven only cleans up it’s own stuff. So if you do something with Maven, this is automatically
guaranteed to be cleaned up, but if you do stuff with Ant for examople (or use the „sonar-runner.bat“
to do a sonarqube check) then this might leave files which maven doesn’t know about. Therefore
rat complains. I think it’s a good thing as when enabling the plugin I had to update a huge
amount of files manually. This way the contributor is immediatley made aware of the problem
that otherwise someone else will have to do for him.

In general I think we should all just know to look at the rat.txt in case of a failure and
that is guaranteed to contain all information you need. But if the others agree, I could just
make it run in the release profile ... but that would bring up licensing issues at release
preparation time.

Chris

Am 21.12.16, 19:12 schrieb "omuppi1@gmail.com im Auftrag von OmPrakash Muppirala" <omuppi1@gmail.com