flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] How Binding works?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 22:06:09 GMT
So I just pushed a new version which allows configuring if the build should fail on warnings
(default is false)

Am 09.12.16, 22:40 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Ok ... for now 2 is ok ... I’ll probably just add a config option to allow „fail on
warnings“ which defaults to false and can be turned on if required.
    Am 09.12.16, 22:31 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>:
        On 12/9/16, 1:08 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
        >I just comitted a fix that doesn’t make the build fail on a return code
        >of 2 (Didn’t know that 2 was also ok)
        I think 2 means that there were warnings but no errors.  That gives folks
        the option of failing on warnings if they do have a "no warnings" policy.
        In Ant, I use a Fail ant task to check for and allow both values.  Someone
        can not do that and just fail on any non-zero which would fail if there
        were warnings.
        I don't know why the compilers do that.  Maybe they should have an option
        instead.  I think Java compiler has it as an option.

View raw message