flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Cleaning up in the compiler
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 16:23:03 GMT
Well It should be pushed as Jenkins is already building it ;-)

But I started writing that email two days ago and had it waiting in the background till I
noticed that I never sent it.

I’ll give it a try …

Am 30.12.16, 17:08 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>:

    On 12/30/16, 3:39 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
    >Today I created a new branch “feature-autobuild/cleanup” in which I am
    >planning on cleaning up stuff. As a first test, I replaced usages of
    >“System.out.print(ln)” and “System.err.print(ln)” with Log4J 2 loggers
    >and made sure we have a CI build for this. It would be great if someone
    >from the Ant fraction could update the Ant build to pull in the two
    >additional Ant libraries. And as I am expecting on eventually scratching
    >some more itches … is there a way I could simply add the jars without
    >having update the Ant scripts. I’m sort of thinking of adding some items
    >to a list and not having to add 3 or 4 new targets that have to be
    >integrated in several places?
    I haven't seen emails on commits@ for this.  Did you already push it?
    Adding new dependencies should be as simple as copying the pattern in
    downloads.xml.  I'd be fine if you just took a guess at it even if it
    isn't perfect.  That would save those who support the Ant builds time of
    having to figure out which exact URL to use.

View raw message