flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] ASF SonarQube available (Beta-Testing)
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2016 16:39:21 GMT
Ok … so the results aren’t that bad at all …

Typedefs:
1 Bug
1 Vulnerability
308 Code Smells

Framework:
17 Bugs
86 Vulnerabilities
8500 Code Smells (A lot is probably related to the conditional compilation)
35% of duplicated code

35% of duplicated code seems to indicate we could reuse quite a lot of that code but I haven’t
looked into that.
I added the missing configuration to the typedefs and framework modules and opened a ticket
to install the Flex plugin to SonarQube.

Chris