flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FlexJS] Cleaning up in the compiler
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:39:20 GMT
Hi,

Today I created a new branch “feature-autobuild/cleanup” in which I am planning on cleaning
up stuff. As a first test, I replaced usages of “System.out.print(ln)” and “System.err.print(ln)”
with Log4J 2 loggers and made sure we have a CI build for this. It would be great if someone
from the Ant fraction could update the Ant build to pull in the two additional Ant libraries.
And as I am expecting on eventually scratching some more itches … is there a way I could
simply add the jars without having update the Ant scripts. I’m sort of thinking of adding
some items to a list and not having to add 3 or 4 new targets that have to be integrated in
several places?

Chris