flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS, MDL] SnackbarModel and events
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 13:53:00 GMT
Hi Carlos,

I've created SnackbarModel which dispatch one event in response of user's
action. Snackbar component is using this Model.

Snackbar expose this event:

[Event(name="action", type="org.apache.flex.events.Event")]

Unfortunately for some reason when I'm using Snackbar component in
MDLExample handler for this event is not fired. I think this is similar
problem to your "valueChange" in Slider. - Did you discover what could be
the reason ?

Apache Flex PMC