flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Setting up FlexJS and MDL
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 09:05:27 GMT
Hi Om,

Congrats! Happy that you are almost ready! :)
I will be able to answer in details for your question in about 13 hours -
I'm still far away from civilization. ;)

In general if you wanna have code completion you need to point intellij MDL
library swc. You are doing it in project settings - Modules - Tab
"Dependencies" in MDLExample project - You will see project in the list of
modules.

That's all the tip which I can provide for now. :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com