flex-dev mailing list archives

From sankar <santanu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using source class instead of compiled swc
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 11:32:46 GMT
Alex Harui wrote
> Any classes found in the source-path will be used instead of classes in a
> SWC.  That is the basis of "monkey-patching".

I'm not very clear, but are you saying that when I declare a
<js:SimpleBinding in my project, the class file actually calls from
"<SDK>\frameworks\projects\Binding\src\main\flex\org\apache\flex\binding\SimpleBinding.as"
instead from any swc?

I also wondering you must have some way of writing codes in SDK framework
source files while debugging, and testing; how you do them?