flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Add ContactChip bead - not working - Throw error if deletable chip do not have any material icons bead
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2016 17:19:16 GMT
I understand a bit more. In case of Beads if we set property in Mxml it will
be setup before property "strand". In strand I had creation of textNode.

When I set contactText in ContactChip I got null reference exception:

public function set contactText(value:String):void
{
    textNode.nodeValue = value //textNode was null
}

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
--
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Re-git-commit-flex-asjs-refs-heads-develop-Add-ContactChip-bead-not-working-Throw-error-if-deletabled-tp56969p56970.html