flex-dev mailing list archives

From sankar <santanu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJX][Falcon] Binding support fixes/improvements
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 10:35:09 GMT
Alex Harui wrote
> But I think there isn't any code that will send itemUpdated if a field in
> an item
> changes, only if an item changes.

Does the above means that if I updates a whole item, it suppose to reflect
to the row UI? Does DataGrid has necessary codes to listen itemUpdate event
at all, or what we need to do if it can't?

I tried to add a new item to the ArrayList; I also noticed the ArrayList has
/'propertyChange'/ event, but don't know if that suppose to work with
DataGrid: