flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK 4.16 RC1 release
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 02:22:31 GMT
Hi,

> Are we in a rush to get this out?

Yes I will be on holiday with no phone and extremely limited satellite internet access in
under two weeks.

> There was little time after Om's commit to test before the RC was cut.

The last call has been open for more than a month. Being a volunteer  the amount of time I
can spend on this project varies over time. Having a shorter period from the initial last
call to the RC would help.

> Also, there is an Ant script called releasecandidate.xml that attempts to
> automate the deployment of the artifacts including the checksums and sets
> up the emails with the right version numbers.  It might be worth making
> sure that script works so that future RMs can use it.

I’m using the build_release.sh, deploy_release_candidate.sh etc utils to produce the build

Thanks,
Justin