flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Added ListExample and DateControlsExample to the maven build
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2016 11:16:30 GMT
Thanks. That was my fault.  Much appreciated.

> On Dec 25, 2016, at 11:26 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I noticed two new examples which weren’t automatically built by the maven build. I
fixed that ... now they should build with all the other modules. While ListExample built without
problems, I had to fix the configuration of DateControlsExample as this was obviously copied
from DataGridExample without adjustment. Had to adjust the Artifact name, the root class name
and add one dependency to the Filters module ... now it seems to be building nicely.
> Chris

View raw message