flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS/Falcon] Build concerns
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 15:19:43 GMT
Well I’m just doing a „mvn clean install“ with the profiles I need activated. Nothing
magic to that.
If you’re refering to my claim to debug in IntelliJ I was wrong. I was talking about debugging
the compiler and not the applications built with FlexJS. I am currently not doing any FlexJS
development, so I can’t actually help you with that at the moment.

Would be happy to finally do some FlexJS development soon.

Chris